Apple iTunes

Apple iTunes

TigerDirect


9.12.2007

 

YouTube Freak O' The Week: Leave Britney Alone!

If you've been online for the past couple of days, you've probably seen the latest freak on YouTube Chris Crocker and his plea to the world to "Leave Britney Alone". I almost died laughing when I saw this, and can't seem to get enough of it. I love the 5 year old temper tantrum this guy has! If you haven't seen it yet, here it is:


I hope he's joking!

But, then I found a response video from Perez Hilton that's too good to pass up. Here it is:



Somebody finally took Miss South Carolina's place as national laughing stock! It's only been up for 2 days, and it's already had over 3.3 million views!


Digg!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

If you were Britney, what would you think of these videos???

9/18/2007 10:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home