Apple iTunes

Apple iTunes

TigerDirect


10.26.2006

 

Band Focus: "The On Offs"

A hop, skip and a jump over the Atlantic Ocean in the middle of the United Kingdom is a town called Northampton. And apparently good music comes from Northampton because that's where this week's featured band hails from. The On Offs are the first in our British Uprising series. I keep hearing amazing bands from the UK, and I want to start sharing them with you.

I absolutely love The On Offs' music, it's the kind of tunes that I enjoy speeding down the freeway to. Some of their songs have a certain vibe that just makes me want to get up and move, while others just seem to make me happy. So, sit back, grab a cup o' tea with some tasty biscuits and enjoy The On Offs. You'll be glad you did!

To buy their music, check out "This Town / Grow Your Own" - Single on iTunes, or you can get their latest single "Wrong Upstairs" from www.hmv.co.uk (if you don't mind buying from the UK).

Find out more about The On Offs at www.theonoffs.com or on their MySpace page.





Digg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home