Apple iTunes

Apple iTunes

TigerDirect


10.05.2006

 

If You Missed The Season Premier of LOST, All is not Lost...

LOST is back, and I'm proud to say, better than ever. Creator J.J. Abrams and his crew have been able to keep the story moving forward with great momentum. Ever since I finally got caught up in the LOST craze, I haven't missed an episode! But, just in case you missed the Premier of Season 3, you can watch it for free online at ABC.com. Even better, download it for keeps at near DVD quality at the iTunes Store.

And if you're always looking deeper into the making of LOST, or just want to know more about your favorite show, you'll probably interested in this interview with writer J.J. Abrams at TV.com: "Given the sheer quantity of episodes that need to be created, there is just no way you can foresee where the story will go," he said. "The rhythm of the piece kind of defines itself...and is also the result of actors, directors, and editors. The audience might see something important that we don't, as well."

1 Comments:

Blogger ..Jenny said...

I have to say I have a love-hate relationship with LOST.
It is definately my favorite show on TV but everytime I finish watching it I hate the fact that I feel no closer to knowing what the big mystery is then I did the episode before.
I'm rather impatient so sometimes the show really frustrates me.

10/06/2006 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home